(Scroll Down For Class Schedule)
Hip Hop - w/ Aisha Wand
- Hip Hop 1 (Aisha) Basic fundamentals of Hip Hop for the beginner student. Classes focus on rhythm and body awareness. No prior dance required.
- Hip Hop 2 (Aisha) Classes focus on Hip Hop style, musicality, and technique. Basic understanding of dance terminology. 2 years of dance required.
- Hip Hop 3-4 (Aisha) For intermediate level dancers. Classes focus on Hip Hop style, musicality, and performance. Different styles of Hip Hop will be introduced. Proficiency in general dance terminology required.
- Advanced Hip Hop (Aisha) Advanced Hip Hop Classes focus on quality of movement and performance skills. Dancers explore various techniques of Hip Hop. 6+ years of dance and full understanding of dance terminology required.
Contemporary/Jazz - w/ Sandra Coster
- Contemporary/Jazz 1 (Sandra) Class will focus on flexibility, technique, and body awareness. Basic ballet and understanding of ballet terminology suggested. 1-2 yrs of dance required.
- Contemporary/Jazz 2 (Sandra) Class will focus on strength, flexibility, and musicality. Progressions of advanced turns and jumps will be incorporated with choreography. Understanding of ballet terminology and 3-4 yrs of dance required.
Ballet - w/Michele Mitzel & Sarah Lozoff
- Pre Ballet (Aisha)- Little ones first Introduction to ballet terms and postures. 4-6yrs
Ballet 1a (Michele) & Ballet 1b (Michele & Sarah) An introduction to basic ballet & contemporary technique for the beginner dancer. Class focuses on positions and placement. Dancers will be introduced to ballet terminology and etiquette. There is a dress code for this class.
- Ballet Technique 2 (Michele & Sarah) Dancers who have had at least 2 years of ballet will continue to learn ballet technique and work on placement, terminology, combinations, etiquette and strength. There is a dress code for this class.
- Ballet Technique 3 (Michele & Sarah) Dancers who have had a least 4 years of ballet will continue with fundamentals of ballet technique. Working on placement, terminology, repertoire, strength, flexibility and ballet combinations across the floor. There is a dress code for this class.